Log stores and wood storage from
the log store people
Classic log stores available to order
- Our popular off-the-shelf Classic A1 wood store:
- One-bay log store
- Made from timber we have grown in our own woodland
Available now for immediate delivery.
Custom log stores made-to-measure
Our custom ranges are made-to-measure to suit a variety of landscape and building settings. You tell us the size and setting you want, and we will prepare a quotation for a log store to fit perfectly.
- Custom A log stores with a forward sloping roof.
- Custom B log stores with a backward sloping roof, especially suitable where you have limited height available.
- Custom C log stores are larger ones with a double-pitched roof.
- Custom D stores are deeper and can optionally combine log storage with a wheelie bin store in an elegant package.
- Custom S log store has a roof with its ridge running from front to back roof like a sentry box.
If you do not see exactly what you are looking for, please give us a call on 01691 648016 and we will try to design and build a store to suit you.
Our log stores do not need treatment; some customers choose to stain them themselves, to match their landscape or garden setting. Every store is fitted with a long-life roof made of wood.
The lead time for a Custom log store is currently between two to four weeks, depending on the style you choose.
Each of our log stores is made from timber we have grown in our forest in Mid-Wales close to Lake Vyrnwy. This woodland has been Forest Stewardship Council ® certified (FSC-C020966) as responsibly managed.
The pictures of Custom log stores shown on this and other pages on this site are examples of commissions we have received.
Buy a log store, get a quote for a custom log store, or contact us:
Come and stay in our spacious five star holiday cottage
If you would like to see the stunning area where we are based - with its mountains, deep valleys and lakes, you might like to stay in our five star spacious holiday cottage and enjoy the peace and tranquility of this stunning area.
We are very grateful to all the many customers who have kindly provided many of the photographs used on this site.